Friday, June 22, 2012

We're running now

Sebastian RAN to my room today.

That was exciting and unexpected. This morning around 6 a.m., I woke up to Tim screaming and chasing Sebastian into my room. Apparently, he had escaped the crate when Tim opened it.

He also peed on Tim’s floor – not so good.

Tim was putting him up after his run to my room and was getting him more water when Sebastian stepped out and peed outside the crate – and then took off to my room again. I got up this time, held him as I put on clothes to take him outside so he could finish his business.

Though I was tired, frustrated and annoyed, I was glad that our pup was showing a good deal of progress! Tim even called me to say Sebastian rolled on his back this morning. Not a very safe thing to do, but the fact that he wanted to roll back, is a good sign that he is feeling much better.

Today, we are going to take him off the pain meds and stop using the leash behind his legs. Hope we are making the right decision!

No comments: