Sunday, November 6, 2011

A beautiful wedding

I love a good wedding ceremony. I truly believe that you should be allowed to marry whoever you want, regardless of their sex. I mean, if someone like Kim Kardashian can abuse the value of marriage, why can’t two people who are in love also make the vow of marriage?

Anyway, while Conan O'Brian was filming his talk show in New York last week, he married two men since New York passed their same-sex marriage law this summer. Seriously, I love how giddy and in-love these two are. It even brought tears to my eyes. Watch and enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer Welborn said...

Can I hijack your post to bitch about Kim K? I hope so, because I'm about to. I am wholly offended by her divorce. I think she threw away 10 million dollars that could have spent feeding the homeless and helping the downtrodden (especially when our country is in the worst recession we've seen since the Great Depression) on something superficial, frivolous, and clearly meaningless. I also think she used that poor man to generate publicity all for the sake of her huge ego. Not to mention, as you pointed out, she completely abused and mocked the sanctity of marriage--a ritual I believe is steeped in the sacred and should be treated as holy. Shame on her! Okay, I'm done now. I hope you don't mind my rant :)