Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Wedding FAQ

Let me tell you – the expectations have been set very high for our wedding. So many have told me that they just know our wedding is going to be fun. My sister even had a dream and came to me with a vision of how our big day should be. And I’m just having anxiety over this – and we’ve not even started planning yet. All I could think was, let the craziness begin!

I think one thing I’ve been kind of surprised by is the number of questions we’ve gotten since we’ve gotten engaged. So inspired by my friend Liz, who wrote a new baby FAQ, here is my wedding FAQ.

Have you set the date yet? Have you started planning?
No, I haven’t even gotten over the fact that we’re engaged! We’ll probably think about it this summer.

Let me see the ring! Is it real? Where did you get it? How much did it cost?
Hard to take a picture of it, but yes, it’s real. We got it at Diamond’s Direct – and I highly recommend you go there. Cost – I’ll never tell, xoxo.

Where are you going to get married? Are you getting married here?
We haven’t decided where we’re getting married yet. I would be OK if it wasn’t in the Charlotte area, which means a lot of people will not be happy with us… but then again, others will be ecstatic.

How did he propose?
He made a slideshow of photos and asked me at the end. Arg. Not my ideal proposal but the story we unfortunately have to tell people.

Are you on Pinterest?
No, I haven’t quite gotten there yet… I’ve been eying the site, but I’ve heard so many get addicted! Besides, I’m online all day and when I get home, I don’t want to be online anymore. So, as of right now, no Pinterst.

No comments: