Monday, March 5, 2012

What do our dreams really tell us?

What do your dreams say about what you’re thinking? I had 10 long hours of sleep last night and man, I had some crazy dreams.

But the last one I had, and the one I remember most distinctly, was one about the boy. I dreamt that we had all of friends over at our house and I asked him to show the video he made for our proposal. He showed a slide show but it wasn’t the right one. So I asked him to play the right one.

He played another video – but this was the “make-up” video he made the next day after he proposed to try to make me feel better. I remember him distinctly saying that this was the video we could show friends so I would feel better the day he showed me. Wrong – it was the video he made because he is embarrassed by the first video. I remember saying that day that I wouldn’t show people the “make-up” video because he messed up and I want him to suffer in it!

Anyway, in my dream, he played the second video which apparently ticked me off enough that I decided to end the relationship by running away. In my dream, I “ran away” to Greensboro. You know how you will gaps in your dreams? Well, I had a gap and apparently, I was in some kind of accident. But I had tons of mac and cheese by my bed.

Ugh – then I woke up. I went to Tim’s room and curled up around him – almost crying and I told him about the dream.

Ugh, and thanks to the dream – I’m back to pouting, sad and disappointed about how he proposed.

No comments: