Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 Grammys


So, I know I’m a few weeks behind… and I realize this post is no longer relevant. But my friend Steven Tilley (https://twitter.com/mdhtter13) inspired me to write this post about the Grammys. He live tweeted the event, and that inspired me to write down my own thoughts about the event, in no particular order.
  • I want Adele to win every award. She’s funny, yet humble.
  • The Miguel/Wiz Khalifa performance was the weirdest introduction into the Best Country Solo Performance.
  • I finally get Justin Timberlake’s Suit and Tie song. I did not like it before.
  • Sadly, I still really like Chris Brown’s music.
  • Why do I keep thinking Kendrick Lamar is Frank Ocean?
  • I love fun. Even more after the Grammys.
  • WTF John Mayer. Need a new suit ASAP.
  • Who is Mikky Echo? He was the best thing about Rihanna’s performance. 
  • John Legend is so damn hot.
  • I love that JayZ is so classy. And Frank Ocean is so sweet – “Mr. West.”
  • Kelly Clarkson is such an amazing vocalist. So glad I saw her in concert last year. Too bad this was the turnout.
  • It was only a matter of time, but Hunter Hayes really annoys me now.
  • Absolutely love The Lumineers, but I’ve been listening to their CD for about a year now. I need new material!
  • Lena Dunham – I kind of want to know her connection to the fun. guys. She was their personal cheerleader all night.
And that's all I got!

No comments: