Sunday, February 24, 2013

David's Bridal Dress, Number 3

So, there are several others I've tried on at David's Bridal, including these three that I could actually find online: Style WG3512, Style CRL277, and  Style WG3263.

But I could not find this one online. I also really liked this one tulle dropped waist gown.




Pros:
  • All the prices were right at David’s Bridal!
  • I loved the way this one felt – it was REALLY light.
  • It was figure flattering – and this the first time I thought a dropped waist gown might work (which is kind of what I had wanted all along). 
Cons:
  • I was worried about Sebastian scratching the tulle.
  • The accessories enhanced the dress more than it needed, which would add to the overall budget. You can see, without the accessories, the dress looks kind of blah.
  • It just didn’t make me feel inspired. This seriously felt just like another dress on the rack. Maybe too much tulle?
  • We all thought it was meh...

 So... still not quite the one - but a good option!

No comments: