Friday, July 18, 2008

I do love Coldplay, but this may be too much

Coldplay to team up with Miley Cyrus?!

Coldplay singer, Chris Martin, says he would like to tour with teen Disney actress, Miley Cyrus, in a bizarre musical match up.

Martin, 31, revealed his secret admiration for the Hannah Montana actress and aspiring pop singer, 15, saying: 'I like Miley Cyrus... I like the TV show.'

Quizzed on a possible touring team up, the Viva la Vida singer, said: 'I'd do it. Anyone we like or respect, no matter how different they may be, we would play with.
Miley

'She's doing something quite different... I just think she seems to have a sweet character.'

Would you like to see Coldplay and Miley duet?

1 comment:

Katherine Little said...

No!!! That's like Brad Paisley playing with Flaming Lips, now there's a concert that would appeal to both me and Ryan ;) LOL.