Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another week, another list

1. When did it become August?

2. Look at this sweet face. Love him.
3. When can I have alcohol again? I want a beer SO bad.

4. I should not cheat on my diet. I felt so sick on Sunday and yesterday. In fact, I did not eat lunch and just ate a light soup for dinner yesterday, and I feel so much better today. I guess I just needed to get everything out of my system. Back on the chicken and rice diet today. I did not each lunch, but I’m not even hungry. Arg. I need a regular schedule again.

5. But on a positive note, I’m able to sleep now. For a while there, I was having a hard time sleeping because of the neighbors’ dogs right outside my window. As of yesterday, I have officially moved into Sebastian’s room – and he is now in my old room. It really makes a huge difference and I’ve actually slept in the last two days!

6. I need to clear out my DVR but I am so tired of sitting in front of the TV all day long. I’m now watching Nick & Vanessa’s Dream wedding on TLC. Which reminds me, I really liked Nick Lachey’s album, What’s Left of Me.

7. I am tired of making food that the boy’s not going to eat. Yesterday, I threw away a cobbler, about 10 cupcakes, a salad and some fruits.

8. My garden is a little bit closer to being done! I finished outlining and digging out my garden yesterday. Now, I just need to get dirt and to start planting!

9. I feel like I’m not going to get through my summer list. Boo. I hate that I had my surgery because I feel like it’s put a dent in a lot of things I wanted to do this summer.

10. I like that I get my medical bills separately. It doesn’t seem like so much when it’s only $100 here and $90 here and $400 here.

11. Is it bad that I want to see the Glee In Concert movie? LOL

1 comment:

elizaforshiza said...

Stop sitting in front of the TV and come hang out with us!