Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Things to get done this week

In no particular order, here are things I need to get done this week:
  • Go through our CD collections and organize them.
  • Go through our DVD collections and organize them.
  • Find “Water for Elephants” so I can re-read it.
  • Finish digging out and outlining my herb garden.
  • Take more naps.
  • Take Sebastian on longer walks.
  • Get HBO.
  • Get creative ideas together for a new web site I’m building.
  • Schedule my surgery.
I should put “Apply for Jobs” on the list as well, but I feel so exhausted from looking. I’m sure there will be a few I can apply for this week, but it feels like second nature now. I don’t even think about it anymore.

As for walking Sebastian, I took him a long walk today so that one is partially done. We walked from our house to the Kannapolis Gem Theatre, which is about a 2-mile walk. His little legs kept up with me the whole time. Of course, he is passed out now. He’ll probably even sleep the whole day. I love that he is such a trooper! I wished I had more energy to do that every day but I’ve been told I shouldn’t be doing too much. That’s probably why I get dizzy and feel small stomach pangs. Well, here's to getting the day started!

No comments: