Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I last posted on this. I am thinking about writing again thanks to a lot of wonderful blogs I've read lately. Maybe they're making a comeback... or maybe they're like the pair of jeans you forget about in the back of your closet. You put 'em on, and remember how wonderful they once were and made you feel. Yep, still feels good.

I feel like I've really lost touch with my writing, so I'm hoping this will be an outlet for me to practice and get into the groove of writing again. Here goes nothing.

So much has happened since my last post. Then again, some things never change.

Things that have changed:
  • The boyfriend and I are officially living together (as of last week!)
  • I've moved back to the Charlotte area (and looking for employment opportunities).
  • I've met and gotten to know some wonderful people over the last few years.
Things that haven't changed:
  • Sebastian is still the love of my life.
  • The boyfriend is a close second. It'll be 7 years for us this year.
  • TV is still an obsession (although, since it's summer, I've cut back my TV-watching a lot).
  • I still have the most amazing family and friends!
  • Still loving life!
Well, it's the Friday before 4th of July weekend. Maybe I'll surprise myself and post again soon!

2 comments:

Jennifer Welborn said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging! Congrats on the new place and good luck on the job hunt! If I hear of anything in your field, I'll let you know :)

nvang said...

Thanks Jen!!!