Friday, September 16, 2011

It is already Friday?

The boy says this is the day that networks play shows that are going to die… and die soon. Well, I have two favorites that have moved to the 8 p.m. time slot on Friday. I know I’ll be tuned in!

8 p.m.
CW, Nikita, starts Sept. 23
This show is such a guilty pleasure. It doesn’t hurt that Shane West is so nice to look at. I hope this show isn’t canned because it’s actually been quite successful in CW terms. I wonder how the Friday timeslot will affect the season.

NBC, Chuck, starts Oct. 21
I am so sad this is the last season of Chuck. But I don’t know how this season will go either, so I’m hoping for the best. If you watch this show, you know Morgan had the intercept transferred into him at the end of last season. I’m interested to see how this goes.

And if I miss Modern Family on Wednesday, I can pick it up today!

No comments: