Monday, September 19, 2011

Nobody looks forward to Monday

Except me! I have a lot of great shows that start on Mondays! Check out my TV schedule.


8 p.m.
ABC, Dancing with the Stars, starts today
I always start watching this show, drop off about mid-season and then pick it back up at the end of the season. So this is on my maybe-if-I-feel-like-it list.

NBC, The Sing-Off, starts today
OMG, I am so glad this show is going to be much bigger. Hopefully that also means much better. Thank you Glee for shining the light on these fun music groups. What a fantastic show!

CW, Gossip Girl, starts Sept. 26
I hear the season starts off in L.A. How fabulous for this gang. This show is so scandalous, it’s like a drug.

9 p.m.
CW, Hart of Dixie
I haven’t decided if I want to watch this new show starting Rachel Bilson. She still looks like a young girl to me, so I don’t know if I can see her as a doctor.

10 p.m.
NBC, The Playboy Club, starts today
Despite its controversial subject matter, the critics are saying this could actually be a good show. We’ll see if I can make it through the first episode.

11 p.m.
TBS, Conan
Comedy Central, The Daily Show

11:30 p.m.
Comedy Central, The Colbert Report

No comments: