Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

Sundays are REALLY busy TV days.


8 p.m.
CBS, The Amazing Race, starts Sept. 25
I am absolutely addicted to this show. I absolutely love it. But I have a major hate relationship with its timing. When football games go over time, CBS pushes all of its’ programs back. But of course my DVR doesn’t know that, so 9 times out of 10, I miss the first 30 minutes. How frustrating!

FOX, The Simpsons, starts Sept. 25
What will happen to Nedna?!

9 p.m.
FOOD Network, The Great Food Truck Race, ongoing
The season is nearly over but I’m so addicted to this show. And it’s rare I’ll get into a show mid-season! Food competition mixed with Amazing Race-like obstacles = sounds like ingredients for a fantastic show!

HBO, Boardwalk Empire, starts Sept. 25
Nucky and gang are back – and I can’t wait. It feels like it’s been a while since I last watched it though, so I should go back and refresh my memory on what happened at the end of last season!

Showtime, Dexter, starts Oct. 9
This summer, I became HOOKED on Dexter. And I can’t wait for this new season. Colin Hanks has been added to the new cast and I’ve loved watching him grow as an actor. Can’t wait to see how his character evolves on this show.

10 p.m.
ABC, Pan Am, starts Sept. 25
I can’t say I’ll stick with this show, but the concept is interesting. I figured it might be worth checking out… at least for now.

AMC, Breaking Bad, ends Oct. 9
The boy and I just finished season 3 and are now starting season 4, which I have DVRed every Sunday. Fortunately and unfortunately, the season is nearly over already. But this show is still a must see that I can’t forget to include it on my list.

AMC, The Walking Dead, starts Oct. 16
And just as soon as Breaking Bad ends, The Walking Dead will begin. This show was quite a hit last fall when it came out, so we got caught up on Netflix this summer. I can’t say I love it, and it kind of makes me mad… But why stop watching now? LOL

No comments: