Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Thursday TV Line Up

Shows for Thursdays this fall.

8 p.m.
FOX, The X Factor

CW, The Vampire Diaries, starts today
I don’t know where this show is going… but I still really enjoy it. Sometimes, the storylines are a stretch, but what do you expect when you’re dealing with vampires, werewolves and other supernaturals?

8:30 p.m.
NBC, Parks and Recreation, starts Sept. 22
Between the Vampire Diaries and the X Factor, I have got to find a way to fit this show in. It’s one of my all-time favorite shows on NBC.

9 p.m.
NBC, The Office, starts Sept. 22
Dunder Miflin will not be the same without Michael Scott. How will it proceed? The show has since spun out a slew of breakout stars since its premiere nearly six years ago. Can Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms and team carry the show?

9:30 p.m.
NBC, *Whitney, starts Sept. 22
I don’t know anything about this show except it’s about Whitney Cummings. And I don’t even really know who she is. Don’t know if I’ll stick with this one.

9 p.m.
Lifetime, Project Runway, ongoing
Thank goodness for cable networks that re-run shows a million times. I can skip the 9 p.m. showing to fit in X Factor and the Office, and still enjoy the creative eye candy of this show at a later day.

11 p.m.
TBS, Conan
Comedy Central, The Daily Show

11:30 p.m.
Comedy Central, The Colbert Report

*new show

No comments: