Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday

Here’s what I’m watching Tuesdays!

8 p.m.
FOX, Glee, starts today
Last season had its hits and misses, but I still love the music. Let’s hope this season is more consistent!

CW, 90210, ongoing
I think I may be the only adult watching this sleazy show. This year, the kids from Beverly Hills are college freshman. Many shows have struggled to perform well after the kids graduate from high school, but let’s hope this isn’t one that spirals downhill. It’s one of my most guilty pleasures!

9 p.m.
CW, Ringer, ongoing
This is a new show starting Sarah Michelle Gellar. I read one review that said if audiences give it a chance, it might be worth the wait. I haven’t watched the premiere episode yet – which was last week, but I guess that will help me decide to follow the show or not.

ABC, Dancing with the Stars – Results Show, starts today
About three episodes into the season, I start getting annoyed with DWTS, so I end up only watching the results show. It paints a great picture of the previous nights’ episode and you get to see special guest perform. But will I drop the whole show altogether because I have two conflicting shows in the same time slot?

FOX, New Girl, starts today
Arg, I can’t decide if I will watch this. So far, one of the main stars has already dropped the show (Damon Wayans, because of his conflict with ABC-hit Happy Endings). I wonder if this is a sign of the material for the show. I do love lead actress Zooey Deschanel, but will her quirkiness translate well on a TV-format? The show better seal the deal quick because this might be the one to drop.

11 p.m.
TBS, Conan
Comedy Central, The Daily Show

11:30 p.m.
Comedy Central, The Colbert Report

No comments: