Saturday, September 17, 2011

What a weekend

More than likely, my weekends will be spent catching up on TV. Which is never fun. But the only other option to stop watching to much! LOL

Here are the shows I’ll be tuning into on Saturdays.



10 p.m.
BBC America, *Bedlam, starts Oct. 1
I don’t know anything about this show except that it’s about supernaturals and it stars Will Young. Just sounded interesting.

HGTV, Dina’s Party, ongoing
As someone who likes to have parties, this show is definitely of interest. I recorded it last week but haven’t had time to watch it yet. Sounds like it would be perfect for me!

10:30 p.m.
HGTV, Donna Decorates Dallas, ongoing
Gotta be honest – not sure what to expect. Just thought it might be interesting…

11 p.m.
BBC America, *Free Agents, starts Oct. 8
They made an American show based on this one. Must be good!

11:29 p.m.
NBC, Saturday Night Live, starts Sept. 26
Even though episodes are hit and miss, I still keep the TV set to this Saturday night staple.

*new show

No comments: